Cottage AmenitiesThe cottage is located at 89 Walnut Street (directions available here). It is beige with red shutters, and a large 190x120 foot yard. It has a for rent sign mounted on a tree. Two individual driveways provide parking for cars and boat.
We pride ourselves in providing a clean, neat, livable facility and expect that you will treat our cottage as your own and leave it in the same condition as you found it.
- Smoking Policy: To protect the health of all our guests we ask that you refrain from smoking inside the cottage. Thank you for your consideration.
- Pets: (1) one pet is allowed, provided it is kept off the furniture, quite, under control, and on a leash when outside.
- Cottage is equipped with air conditioning
- Within the 24x30 foot cottage are living room, kitchen, bath and three (3) bedrooms that will accomadate (7) seven individuals.
- The small bedroom has (2) two single beds, dresser, ceilng and table lamp, and ceiling fan.
- The rear bedroom has a double bed, two end tables with table lights, a dresser, and ceiling fan.
- The large front bedroom has (1) double bed and (1) single bed, a dresser, end table with lamp and ceiling fan.
- Each bedroom and the living room have wall to wall carpeting and individual electric baseboard heaters with room thermostat.
- The bathroom is equipped with shower, commode, sink and storage cabinet.
- The Living room includes a Color TV, Stero, and VCR.
- The Kitchen is equipped with: pots and pans, a coffee maker, dishes, silverware, microwave, mixer, crock pot, electric can opener, toaster, gas oven,electric grill, kitchen utensils, and refrigerator.
- Picnic table with large canopy to protect you from the rain sun.
- A charcoal grill (you will have to provide your own charcoal)
- Bikes: one child and three adult bikes can be found in the shed in the rear right of the property (ride at your own risk)
- Fire Ring with two large benches and lawn chairs make for memories that wil last a life time (fire wood can be purchases locally)
- A porch swing for three is mounted between two large trees for your enjoyment.