There’s plenty to do while vacationing at PA Pymatuning Lake Cottage. Below are some of the attractions in the area:
- Pymatuning State Park – Visit their web site at: Pymatuning.com. You’ll find plenty of information about Pymatuning, Boating, Shopping, commercial businesses, phone numbers etc.
- Pymatuning Spillway – Located in Linesville, Pymatuning Spillway is a must see attraction where the ducks walk on the fishes backs and fight for bread thrown to them.
- Six Flags of Ohio – Located in eastern Cleveland about a 1 1/2 hour drive from Pymatuning.
- Andover Golf Course – This is a nine hole course with carts, clubhouse and pro-shop.
- Pymatuning Water Slides – On Ohio route 322 between Andover and Jamestown, this water park includes waterslides, bumper boats and plenty more!
- PA Fish Hatchery – On the way to Linesville, PA Fish Hatchery is open to the public sunrise to sunset year round.
- Waterfowl Museum – Located next to the PA Fish Hatchery, the Waterfowl Museum is a tranquil elevated location were you can see Bald Eagles. Watch them nest and fly, as well as view the many species of birds and animals in the Museum.
- Conneaut Lake Park – A fifteen minute drive from the cottage, Conneaut Lake Park includes amusements, picnic groves, a waterpark, and restaurants.
- Restaurants – There are many resteraunts in Andover and Conneaut; check out an extensive list here.
- Food Shopping – You don’t have to bring food from home – shop at the Sparkle Market in Andover.
- Things for the kids – In addition to the attractions listed above, the kids can go swimming at the nearby Andover and Tuttle beaches; go fishing
in boats or on the Causeway; view the Dam in Jamestown; visit Deer Park in Jamestown; or go hiking and biking.
- Things for the Adults – relax on the front porch, and read. Talk to the kids sitting around the fire ring in the evening.